17 d

Is aggression a turn-on for you?

TomGarand
And for the most part, I mean NON-SEXUAL aggression. I used to have a tomboyish friend with benefits from Brazil. One of the many things I remember about her was that she was aggressive, and she confessed to bullying some scummy rich kids before.

I'm not gonna lie, the fact that she was aggressive really was a turn-on for me. Two fictional crushes I've had who were like this were Revy from Black Lagoon, and Xena from Warrior Princess Xena.
Is aggression a turn-on for you?
Is aggression a turn-on for you?
As this question implies, I am submissive in my relationships, so get your unmanly man insults out while you can. Call me a "beta male", "simp", "soy boy", "cuck", "fag", whatever. Got that outta your system? Good.
And I think I had this for a few years, because my ex-girlfriend/BFF was pretty foul-mouthed. A total girly girl who's sensitive and very gentle is a dream come true for many men, but she would get friendzoned by me in a heartbeat. To me, if a woman is willing to throw hands with a nigga, my mind is gonna be filled with thoughts of proposing to her and giving her my babies. I have no interest in the "Sweet Christian housewife" of the 1950s.
Is aggression a turn-on for you?
But that's it. In my eyes, a woman who's aggressive and willing to fight and kill her enemies is hot as hell. Because for me, I genuinely want to feel dominated, like I have no choice but to submit to her strength. It's kind of like why so many women like bad boys. They want to feel dominated, protected, and ravished by a partner that's just blazing with masculinity, even if that person is rotten to the core.
Is aggression a turn-on for you?
So my question to both men and women is, do you find aggression an attractive trait?
Is aggression a turn-on for you?
2
3