17 d

Is aggression a turn-on for you?

TomGarand
And for the most part, I mean NON-SEXUAL aggression. I used to have a tomboyish friend with benefits from Brazil. One of the many things I remember about her was that she was aggressive, and she confessed to bullying some scummy rich kids before.

I'm not gonna lie, the fact that she was aggressive really was a turn-on for me. Two fictional crushes I've had who were like this were Revy from Black Lagoon, and Xena from Warrior Princess Xena.
As this question implies, I am submissive in my relationships, so get your unmanly man insults out while you can. Call me a "beta male", "simp", "soy boy", "cuck", "fag", whatever. Got that outta your system? Good.
And I think I had this for a few years, because my ex-girlfriend/BFF was pretty foul-mouthed. A total girly girl who's sensitive and very gentle is a dream come true for many men, but she would get friendzoned by me in a heartbeat. To me, if a woman is willing to throw hands with a nigga, my mind is gonna be filled with thoughts of proposing to her and giving her my babies. I have no interest in the "Sweet Christian housewife" of the 1950s.
But that's it. In my eyes, a woman who's aggressive and willing to fight and kill her enemies is hot as hell. Because for me, I genuinely want to feel dominated, like I have no choice but to submit to her strength. It's kind of like why so many women like bad boys. They want to feel dominated, protected, and ravished by a partner that's just blazing with masculinity, even if that person is rotten to the core.
So my question to both men and women is, do you find aggression an attractive trait?
Add Opinion