16 d

Are there methods of flirting, what are they?

I just want to know in case I ever find myself in this kind of situation. I shouldn’t really be expecting it though. The only thing I can do that’s close to flirting is make bars about s*x. Allow me to demonstrate...

They call me D-MAC, cuz I be looking like a whole Mac. Employed your chick... she be wishing for my whole sack. Behind your back, she be all up in my drawls. Now... I ignore all her calls. When I saw her (not your chick), I started erecting. I’m hard af, she must be a god damn Ice Queen. Screw the kissing let’s just start the f*cking. You be the gun, I’ll be the magazine. Damn... she’s a cock-sucking machine. After this... the bed gah be all unclean. Imma make her call me Dad-ay. We eating all the Nyas... we eating all the Nyas cuz these dinos be hongrey. Come back if your looking for a Java A ‘Trios, that’s when you f*ck three of me at once. Just want you know... if prefer to f*ck from the fronts.

So, what do you think about my bars? Come on, dead or not. You have to admit that was awesome.
0
1