5 d

Would you end it with someone that doesn’t fulfill your sexual desire?

Finchie40
So the person treats you good but they lack the sex drive would you stick with them or end it and find someone else that fulfills you more
4 d
Ok thanks for the answers , but say you were with this partner for a long time and in the beginning they had a very high sex drive that fulfilled you but then all of a sudden it started fading out , you address the issue to them and nothing changes , they are barely in the mood anymond and barely wanting it , would you stay with them or would you be more prone to cheating or leaving them for someone else? This happens to a lot of married couples, husband or wife not being fulfilled
4 d
I just don’t get how people can go back to a partner that cheated on them, or why the cheating partner would even want to be back with the person they cheated on , they obviously don’t love you anymore if they can do that , I understand people cheat but if you’re going
To cheat end the fucking relationship don’t go back to your partner like nothing happened and pretend that you love them and it was a mistake , you honestly don’t love them if you can screw someone else , my ex that cheated
4
4