4 d

I don't find almost anyone sexually attractive. What is wrong with me?

Anonymous
It's very frustrating. When I tell people about this problem they usually say I'm either asexual or demisexual, which isn't the case; I'm a very sexual person, I enjoy sex and masturbating, and I cannot be demisexual if I'm sexually attracted to multiple celebrities that I've never met. I've only been in one relationship years ago and haven't had sex since but even in that relationship I now definitely believe I settled for the guy and wasn't really attracted to him. I feel weird about it because all of my peers are in their 'random hooking up' and 'one night stands' phase because we're in our 20s but I've never met anyone that I would love to have sex with even if I was drunk or drugged out of my mind. And I'm not the girl who's only going for looks; I give everyone a chance even if I don't find them attractive at first and in most cases we really connect on a deeper level but the relationship never progresses because of lack of attraction.

I also don't think my celebrity crushes are some 'unrealistic beauty standard' type of models too. For example, my biggest celebrity crush is John Lennon (R. I. P.) who I don't think is globally, objectively considered very hot or something special but I have never seen a more attractive human being.
3
0