10 d

Am I a virgin😅? Sex with a coat hanger💀?

Anonymous
Im 22, I broke my virginity... to a coat hanger😅... let me explain... I come from a strict upbringing so no sexual education but when I was 10 someone blasted porn by accident in IT class... I memorised the site (pornhub) in fascination and became obsessed. I think I broke my hymen before I even knew wtf it was or its "value as proof i havnt been around" because I bled like a water fall scared shitless and soaked a whole damn towel that I hid - I thought I was going to die (this was before I started periods). I was scared off since and only played with clit since then when horny, when I try to finger myself it hurts/doesn't feel good I can bearly put 1 finger in even when aroused does that mean im still a virgin?

Thing is... I know its really pleasurable up there... maybe more because in past years when i hold in pee it just feels so damn good same with anus. Will buying a dildo make virginity claim less believable - I have urges for sex now and then but I'm saving myself for some intelligent mythical virgin man who won't laugh at my inexperience and is looking for marriage and is a deep thinker like I am... when I'm not horny that is😅 im just afraid this person won't believe this shit because im being deadly serious 😂 its actually embarrassing no one knows.
You broke your own virginity
You didn't, I'll explain...
GirlGuy
13
1