9 d

I modeled for an art class, mostly female. I became extremely erect and the harder I got the more bad it felt. I ejaculated - would you watch?

Reznor-7
despite the proctor seeing I was really erect in the previous two poses he had me sit in an open back chair with the chair backwards so my legs were spread open. I was facing toward a young Asian female, she and an older Asian lady were in plain view of my penis. As the drawing progressed I noticed that they were getting closer to my midsection and crotch area and I started to swell. I looked up and they were both blatantly looking at my swelling penis. It made me so hard. I swelled until I couldn’t swell anymore, my penis fully flexed up and finally couldn’t go any higher. I busted. In front of the whole class, about 10 people. If this happen would you watch? I was so embarrassed and am hoping some didn’t notice? I know a couple did for sure. I must’ve been bright red and I know I was sweating but I didn’t break pose!
2
5