3 d

Do you have any advice for reporting to the HR leader about mutiple male coworkers constantly harassing me?

Anonymous

The leader is a woman so she might understand but then again maybe not you never know.

I am so tired of being harassed at wrk by my close coworkers i have to see almost daily. One is a huge popular pervert. Men and women like him and all he does when leaders aren't around is joke about sex to females around. He knows i dont wanna hear it. These jerks do it to me on purpose they go out their way to say sexual stuff cause they know i dont wanna hear it.

They play stupid sex songs like candy shop by 50 cent on the speaker.

I am SO TIRED of this bullshiit. I come to work not to be invaded and mentally raped by these losers who know to do it when the bosses aren't around... how clever they are.

Its at least 3 who do it constantly.

Some girls dont care... actually maybe you could say most dont... I do care. I dont want my complaints ignored just cause 99% of the females dont care. I feel like if it was a case of guys groping me then it would be taken serious.
0
1