9 d

Does anyone have a more embarrassing erection moment than I do?

GoogleWasMyIdea
I used to play football in high school and we would have to get a physical with a doctor every summer before the season started. Anyway, I was a sophomore and a hot female assistant had to do the physical on me. I got a boner instantly when she asked me to pull my pants and boxers down then she kneeled down. It looked as if she was about to give me head so I got naturally excited. I just closed my eyes and looked up out of embarrassment. She smiled before I did that because she knew I was turned on by her.
Worst part is she had to put her hands on my balls then I coughed. Then she had to pull back the skin on my penis to expose the head to inspect that also. She was doing this as I was fully erect.
This was by far the most embarrassing moment of my life. Did she have fun? Most likely. Did I? No, I was so embarrassed. Why would the doctor have a hot female assistant do that to a high school guy? Gee man.
1
4