9 d

Incest molestations in family? Shall I cut off?

+5Xper
Anonymous
My 2 sister have molested my younger brothers when they were kids. These sisters are 1-2 years difference between. Were all adults now 21,22,23(me) and my brothers are teenagers. This hits home because when I was 11 a teacher perved on me but I reported it to dad. It didn't affect as a teen he kept working there but it came to haunt me when I became an adult and it can to them? Growing up and visiting my family I've noticed my brothers 13,15,17 and 19 adored me. We argue but 5 sec later we share our secrets/troubles with each other and laugh a lot. I've noticed none of my other 2 sisters have a relationship with my brothers and my 15 yr old has an intense hate for them. 17,19 point blank speaks to them like strangers and 19yr doesn't talk to them. I feel terrible about this information because all my brothers I took care of them as if they were my own children. I can't help thinking the times when some of them would crawl into my bed for a cuddle when I was a teen was maybe because of this fucked up shit none of them told me. Im there favourite sister one even says (19) that school became shit after I left. Im sick and angry and frankly I'm not suprised im the only sibling who has a relationship with these two. The 19 yr old one says its at back of his psyche when he speaks to 22yr one. Its highly hypocritical that 22yr even went on a rant to my 15yr old when he was 11 about feminism and men are trash of course I defended him. He and 13 yr old even told me im one of the reasons he thinks "wamen" are not so terrible. My mum even called when I was away that this one threatened to stab my 15 yr old. The 21yr is a pathological liar and manipulative my brothers dislike her less but the 13 and 15 yr old have "pedo" memories of her only. I always was confused why she would call THEM pedo when they would see my 2yr old sister having a shower or toilet. I would tell her fuk of with that sexist shit with no idea she was pushing her past to them.
What shall I do?
Yes, cut off your sisters (explain why pls)
Vote A
No, its not a big deal (explain why pls)
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Incest molestations in family? Shall I cut off?
Add Opinion