1 mo

Out of my 5 fave positions, which feels best for you?

DizzyDesii
If you’re a virgin, then which appeals to you? These positions made me truly orgasm.
The Beat Down
This was the first position that I actually liked because straight up missionary just wasn't it. It was also the first time i could take more than half of him. This shit right here hit so deep. And when he stands up, you can just throw that one leg over his shoulder, but when he leans down, you gotta throw both them hoes up lmao. But man i loved that we could kiss at the same time.
The Ball Bumper
Its ball bustin! But Not only does it go balls deep when theyre slappin the azz but you also get to have your lips and neck kissed at the same time. Its friggin amazing. Plus, it doesn't feel as rapey as doggy style (to me) and felt more like love making, no matter if the guys going fast or slow. Shiiiit Let him hold that one leg up and you go from simple spooning to deep af acrobatics. Juices be splashing every which way...
The 2-For-1 Special
Simply... suck on these tittays while you beat that thang up lmao. I mean its couch cowgirl bt can be done in a car or on a bed or even on the floor. The girl can bounce down or the guy can thrust up. It ain't BK bt you can still have it your way. And its hella deep
The Beater Upper
This can be done one of three ways. #1 He’s standing and holding you with your legs wrapped around him. But its freestanding and you have nothing to lean on. #2 You’re a beginner so one of y'all has to lean against the wall lol #3 You do this in a shower or closet. Hold on to the rail in like a “pull ups” position. You can have both legs around his waste or preferably one leg standing on the floor with the other wrapped around him. Just dont fall lmao because the Beater Upper becomes the Balance Beamer. #1 and #3 were fun af tho.
The Whine & Dine
When 69-ing, I prefer him on top. But he can keep his boxers on so his azz isn't all in my face. Basically you pull him out the slit of his boxers and go from there.
#FeelFreeToList #FeelFreeToBeatItUp
The Beat Down
The Ball Bumper
The 2-For-1 Special
Vote C
The Beater Upper
Vote D
The Whine & Dine
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
Im shocked A is winning lol. Its so basic compared to the rest 🤣 I mean it goes deep but not as deep as B/C/D 🤷‍♀️
1 mo
I called it the Beatdown for a reason. After the 3 bad times of peer pressure and forced sex with my first ex, the beatdown was sometime later and the first time i initiated. We were in this huge round spinning chair. I had my legs over his shoulder and man he went deep. Although i had lost my virginity 3 times ago, this was the first time i bled. And i couldnt walk after
secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/.../...l+Barrel+Chair.jpg
70
25