1 mo

After a while, would you feel like you’re no longer “enough” to sexually satisfy someone whos slept with a lot of people in the past?

DizzyDesii
Call it insecurity if you will, but I just feel like people who need to sleep with a lot in life aren't sexually satisfied for long. I’d feel like theyre always looking for something new. I remember my first ex said no matter what we do or try sexually, there would always end up being someone else because he can't be with only one pssy in life. He continuosly cheated on everyone he dated. He even told me once “Hey you’re gonna be wifey but a man’s gotta have girlfriends too.” GOSH, first boyfriends are the worst 🤣 So glad i stepped up and stopped taking him back. At the same time, I dont feel sexually satisfied for long, but i dont allow myself to be with many. I rather watch porn if need be or if im dating, keep learning some new tricks (though i’m not open to most). Personally, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if i surpassed a certain number of partners in life. But at the end of the day, we’re all different. #FeelFreeToList #AnEasyScore #NeverSatisfied
43
13