Caught him watching porn beside me at 3am and now I don't know how to feel about it. Plus some other things?

Anonymous
So me and this guy have been talking for a while now, been spending weeks at a time with each other, doing everything together like a couple. I want a relationship but he says he needs to make sure he’s in check before trying again but he’s not against trying to have one with me in the future. He’s afraid that if he falls in love with me, he’ll end up hurting me and such.

BESIDES that, I woke up at 3am to him jerking off beside me. He asked me if he accidentally made me uncomfortable and I told him” well I’m not against it but I’m right beside u. If u wanna get off I don’t mind helping u out. We’ve done it before...”

He said he didn’t wanna wake me up which I get but he’s done it before and tbh I love a good surprise in the morning, haha. I think I hurt his feelings tho because he sighed, put his phone away then we both went back to sleep. We were fine this morning besides the hunt for his wallet but still what do I do about ALLLL this
6
1