1 mo

Guys, did you ever have a habit of pulling out to c*m on the ground?

DizzyDesii
Girls, did your guys do that? Lol I don't know if i just dated a weirdo or what... but my first ex and I always used the pullout method. We often had sex outdoors, so he’d just up and c*m on the ground or off a bridge. If we were indoors, he’d use a papertowel after fckin up my moms carpet because the dummy would just cum on the floor. 😂 That stain is like a grease spot thats just never gonna come out. We had to cover it with a piece of furniture. Anyways, my friend girls said their dudes did the same back in HS. I didn't even know c*mming on tits/ass/etc was even a thing until I finally gave hardcore porn a try around age 21. Thats prob why i always found being c*mmed on disgusting.
#FeelFreeToList #CumFindOut
1 mo
I mean country boys can be assholes but are usually gents at the end of the day. Maybe thats why none of our boyfriends in HS came on us 😂 they prob saw it as degrading. Plus it was more fun to watch em shoot afar. I love fireworks 🤷‍♀️
1 mo
Like i said, i was 15 at the time. In HS, we were all watching softcore hbo porn where they hardly showed anything other than tits. When losing my virginity, i ain't know what to expect his dick to look like. We didn't even know what a clit was. And we sure as hell didn't know about facials/cumming on people. I also wasn't into oral back then and found it nasty. So yea he’d pull out and shoot up so i could watch the fireworks. We were almost always outdoors. But only once he dripped onto carpet
95
13