1 mo

Do you think my boyfriend will like this lingerie set I just bought?

Okay so I'm kinda getting into wearing lingerie latey. The only thing is it's really expensive and my family are so embarrassing so if they see what I've bought there's gonna be making fun out of me none stop.

Because of lock down I've not seen my boyfriend for ages and we are not holding are breath when it comes to the likelihood of us seeing each other soon.

I really want to supprise him the next time I see him. I rarely wear sexy things for him because I lack confidence but I've recently lost weight and I'm starting to feel really good about myself again so I told myself I deserve to treat myself too and buy myself some luxury lingerie.

by the way this is not me in the picture unfortunately , this is a model so don't start sending me strange DMS hoping will be on 90day fiancé together because it's not happening.
1 mo
I bought a thong too. I've never wore a thong before. Ladies is it really that uncomfortable and is it only flattering on certain girls?
1 mo
www.bouxavenue.com/.../102488_20PC.html

I know the picture isn't great so here's a link to the website were I got it from if anyones interested
36
1