1 mo

Are You Into Or Not Into Casual Sex/Hook-Ups/Friends W/Benefits? Why Or Why Not?

My answer:
I'm personally not into it and here's why...
*Prefer raw sex-what was the point of getting my tubes taken care of at 27 if I still have to use condoms ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ And casual sex with no condom is playing Russian roulette with STD's...
*There's sex acts I wouldn't do with random hook-ups/casual sex- I ain't sucking no dick that's recently been in another female's pussy or ass or possibly some dude's ass ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
*Sex in a committed relationship with one person is the best way (in my opinion) to really get to know each other sexually, sexual likes/dislikes, turn ons/turn offs...
I'm into it
I'm not into it
GirlGuy
59
26