My boyfriend is 8 months refuses to cum inside me despite me having birth control and/or a plan b?

Anonymous
Ok so I’ve been exclusively dating my boyfriend for 8 months. He’s a really nice guy he loves me and all. We live together now and we have average sex maybe like 2-3x a week. 4-5 on a good week lol. But ever since we started having sex since the very first day he refuses to cum inside me. He says I’m talking crazy because im not on birth control but i religiously track my ovulation and I only ever ask him to when my fertility is at 3%. I’ve tracked my ovulation for years and I know my body super well but I understand his concern. I’m always willing you have a plan b on the side (I’ve done it before) and he still won’t do it. It mostly bothers me because every single time we have sex like everyyyyy time he pleases me multiple times then when it’s his turn he pulls out, lays down, and I have to give him a BJ for like 5 minutes then he jacks off for like 15 minutes and I have to dirty talk. At this point I’m so annoyed. I’m out of things to say. My neck gets tired. Like idc that he doesn’t wanna cum inside me it’s that annoying process of making him cum that I cannot stand. I’ve expressed this to him and he just brushes it off doesn’t take it seriously and says that he will one day. But a small part of it makes me feel like he thinks my pussy isn’t good enough and I know it is I’m young 24 fit hot I’m just so beyond confused? I even offered to get on birth control and he says he still won’t. He had a a kid at 19 and said his BM was on birth control but she was 19 too she was most definitely irresponsible about it. I have assured him over and over that I do not want any kids I for sureeeeee do not want kids at the moment. So why doesn’t he cum inside me wtf is his problem. Is my pussy not good enough? Does he have mental issues? How do I fix this? Last time we had sex I came and told him cum inside me (I was 3%) or he can just not him and he literally chose not to cum. I’m so confused. I love him he’s everything a good man should be but the sex is offputting!
9
3