Kinky dating advice for submissive?

Beckz0811
i started casually dating this Dom kinky guy and we went on a few dates and i was very interested at first, we had chemistry, he brought me out to nice restaurants and was a true gentleman and everything, so i felt comfortable and we had a few playing sessions, but now i just feel like that’s all it is and was and we don’t have anything else to progress us further. He’s not trying to get to know me at all as a person. When i initially started talking to him i just liked his vibe and company and now im feeling so disconnected, we go days without talking and then ill get a random message asking how my “bruises and marks” are. It feels so transactional, all we talk about is kink. Being kinky and dating is hard i feel like a lot of guys just want to play and that’s it. Initially i was ok with that because being alone all the time sucks... but now i just feel like im wasting my time on another guy who isn’t really interested in me as a person or progressing things further because it’s apparent. I don't know what im doing wrong i keep going for emotionally unavailable men, it’s upsetting because initially i actually felt chemistry which it’s been a very long time for me, but now i just feel bad about it and i don’t want to play anymore. i told him i was ok with just playing initially and being causal and i thought i was, but clearly im not if im starting to not like this. I don't know what’s wrong with me, i wish i knew what i wanted more. id like advice from other kinky people on if this something everyone goes through at some point.
Kinky dating advice for submissive?
Add Opinion