1 mo

#Scenario If you were both virgins, just got married, and your spouse fell asleep before the honeymoon sex, would you wake them up or let them sleep?

I get that we got all damn week to enjoy this honeymoon and the rest of our lives to get it on. But if I was a virgin and saved myself for marriage (which I really hate i didn't stick to that), oh best believe, ITS ON AND POPPIN. Wake yo ass up 🤣 I didn't wait this long for nun! I will ride you back to life. #FckSleep #FeelFreeToList #TryNotToOverSleep
Wake them up because i waited too damn long for this moment
Let them sleep because the wedding day was probably exhausting but catch em first thing in the morning
Try to get their consent while they sleep
Vote C
I’d just go rub one out
Vote D
Fall asleep with them
Vote E
Turn them down for sex when they wake up
Vote F
I’m probably the one who fell asleep lol
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Lol i waited too long for this moment. You better sip on a 5 hour energy or pop a viagra. Lets go 🤣
media0.giphy.com/media/jG5uIKBfJyouY/200.gif
media.tenor.com/.../tenor.gif
media2.giphy.com/.../giphy.gif
i.pinimg.com/.../...58d897d1ecdde93e1cc4c418d2.png
1 mo
Lmao so many of y'all are so “nice”. Fck that 😂 a lot of us girls want to be woken. But this scenario is like those movies where the guy is all ready for sex... but the girl takes forever in the bathroom trying to get all cute. She comes back and he's fallen asleep. OH HELL NAWL. Wake yo ass up 😂. A good example would be the film Heartbreakers.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_QgeGPae8
i.pinimg.com/.../...f04d8be457d90d3113a912a7a5.gif
72
11