Guys, Is it bad I only get turned on by guys actively wanting to cheat on their girlfriends?

Anonymous
It started a few years ago when I had turned 21 and got incredibly high and drunk with my at the time guy best friend who was 23 and was only in a relationship for about 2-3 months. It started with us dancing and i just kissed him and told him i missed him since we couldnt hang out as much anymore. he took me outside the club and told me the only reason he started seeing another girl was bc he didn't want to ruin the friendship. i called him an idiot and in all honesty we had a teary moment because we were dealing with a situation that couldnt happen... we agreed to stay friends since i needed time to figure out how i felt about him. the next day we had our weekly movie night anyway and he came alone without his girlfriend. he admitted to me that he was now more interested in the girl he was dating anyway and not to worry about me making up my mind... this made me sad and i cried bc it was meant no longer friends. when he was comforting me we started kissing and next thing i know he pulled me onto his lap and i rode and rode raw and when i tell you i never had my legs quiver from an orgasm before that night, he was groaning how much better i fuck him and that he dreamt of it since we became friends 2 years earlier... add me on snap?
11