Is it a high possibility that I only have feelings for the guy I’m seeing because the sex is really really good? How can I tell?

Anonymous
I’ve been seeing a guy now for 3 months but he has been away for one month of it. The first 2 months we see each other and have been getting to know each other and we also have sex. The sex is SO good. We communicate sexually so well and we’re top compatibile. I haven’t ever been with a man I am this sexually compatible with. When I’m not with him my body craves him. I think of his face and I get wet instantly. He agreed that the sex is great. So my feelings for him have increased over time and I feel crazy about him.. But now I’m worried what if my feelings are based on just the great sex? Is there a way I can tell? I’d be so disappointed if that’s the case because I feel like I’m falling in love but then I sit back and realize we still don’t know each other that well yet? What are some things I can ask myself to figure this out? Like when we’re together and apart?
3
0