7 d

I decided I’m going for it what my husband wanted from long?

Anjali100
Basically I asked question yesterday about having sex with strangers because my husband wants to watch me and after I received all opinions and some inbox message which was really helpful and boost up my confidence level I decided that I am going to go for it and enjoy our marriage life and my self because he wants to spice up things in marriage and I spoke to him last night about everything and also decided boundaries. But I’m still nervous how i will perform and he suggested we start with friends and I think I want to go for totally strangers? I will be more nervous if I have sex with conman friend but then also thinking it will easy on the other side I’m total confuse mind.

The good thing is I said yes to him and we had sex twice back to back last night. Also he wants us to go for lingerie shopping so advice me what should I buy?
25
7