8 d

Why do I have so many crushes on so many guys?

Anonymous
Since sixth grade, at least, I've had so many crushes on real people, fictional characters and even people from cartoons, but I don't know why. I once read about a guy, in a young adults' magazine, who went through the same thing, and people told him he wanted to fall in love himself. This is gonna sounds corny, but yearning for love, basically.
So I assume that's the case for me as well. But I don't understand why I develop feelings for guys with girlfriends. Cause I really don't want to be that girl that only dates taken guys, cause that just never ends well for anyone. Antoher detail, I've never had a boyfriend. I've never been touched nor had any "admirers", except a dirty old man who called me cute, but I so don't believe he had love in mind... I've never even had my first kiss and I'm 23. Most people had their first before 20 att least. 🙄 I remember asking my homeroom teacher in fifth grade when she'd had her first boyfriend. She said when she was seven, which didn't make me feel better. I liked her, but she wasn't feminine at all. Short her like a guy, and so fit she didn't seem to have boobs. When I first saw her, I couldn't tell if she was a she or a he. Cause she looks like a he, but her name is Ann, so she couldn't have been a guy... And if you're going to attempt to answer this, PLEASE DO NOT copy what I just said because that's not what I want. If you can answer and explain in your own words, that's what I want. And if you can't, then there's no point in answering at all.
2
1