1 mo

Boyfriend WANKS over me when I dont feel like sex too tired to give a bj/HJ, exercising, showering, sleeping, period, etc. Is this normal 4 a guy?

Hanoi_Jane00
Like the amount of times I been woken up in the middle of the night or morning like this picture with his nasty jizz on my bum, my breasts, my face, my hair. Often on my period he will insist on either a blowjob or handjob and if I've real bad cramps he will just want over me. He will join me for a shower but really just want over me. Exercising too.
Not just behind closed doors but in public too. one time I was wearing yoga pantson a nature walk around a forest, he felt the need to jerk off to my butt and had me wiggle and twek. One time at a dinner dance he jerked off to me in the garden under my long ball gown.
He seems to be horny all the time. Maybe not a bad thing because I came home one day and he was wanking over dirty pics and videos of me, I was chuffed.
.
Normal
Abnormal
Cold shower for him
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
Agreed. Boys are after one thing... and its disgusting lol😆 🍆🥳
Often I get awakened by there being a penis inside in the middle of the night or morning so I go back to sleep and let him do his thing to me or I fake moan & whimpers and dirty talk to get him to hurry up. Sometimes that's just nice but between the wanking over me and the surprise sex it seems a bit weird.
1 mo
Apperently its perfectly normal so ok 👌 He can Wank away lol. Boys will be boys after all.
73
11