1 mo

Would you fire this person if you learned that they had been sexually inappropriate towards a few young women?

OlderAndWiser u
House painter and an accused lothario.
House painter and an accused lothario.
Assume that you have purchased a house and it needs to be painted on the exterior. You hire a local painter who has a good professional reputation. He has given you an estimate that seems reasonable and he can start on the job immediately.

THEN. . . you discover that, despite the fact that he is married, he has reportedly been making sexual advances to a few younger women in your area. You don't know the painter personally, you don't know his wife, and you don't know any of the young girls who he was targeting with his advances.

Armed with this knowledge, do you let him begin the project or do you fire him because of his sexually inappropriate behavior?
Of course I would. I don't want to condone such behavior.
Of course I would. I don't want to be associated with anyone who is morally bankrupt.
Of course I would. Otherwise, people would question my moral standards.
Vote C
No, I would not. I don't recognize that behavior as morally deficient.
Vote D
No, I would not. I don't want to give in the woke cancel culture.
Vote E
No, I would not. The behavior is immoral but irrelevant to the task for which the person was hired.
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 mo
Assume that the women who he propositioned are all at least 18 years old and that there is no suggestion of pedophilia, child abuse or endangerment, no attempts at statutory sexual battery.
10
41