1 mo

If you're in an opposite sex relationship with a bisexual and they have sex with someone of their same sex, do you consider that to be cheating?

Anonymous
If youre in an opposite sex relationship with a bisexual and they have sex with someone of their same sex, do you consider that to be cheating?
I was dating a bisexual woman. She said that her same sex interest was buried in the remote past, she was eager to be my wife, and I thought she was right for me, so we got married. After about 18 months of marriage, she wanted to go back home (a thousand miles away) to visit friends. Since she had a fear of flying, she wanted to travel by train. Then she "discovered" that a female friend also wanted to travel to the same general vicinity so they decided they would travel together for security. Then my wife asked me to get her a private sleeping compartment for the train trip.

Her lesbian desires were not quite so buried and she was unfaithful to me. Of course, she didn't confess this to me directly. However, someone who knew my wife and her "travelling companion" learned about the tryst and assumed that I knew about it, so that person approached me and started talking about the affair, inadvertently "spilling the beans" on everything.

My wife tried to defend herself by saying that it was not cheating since it was not PIV sex. It didn't really sound like a defense to me and we were divorced within 4 months.

I will never again become involved with a bisexual female. I know that heterosexual females are also capable of cheating but at least I know that I can satisfy the sexual desires of a heterosexual female while I realize that I can never fully satisfy the sexual desires of a bisexual female.

Would you have accepted her excuse? Would you have stayed in that relationship?
I would never date a bisexual person
I've never dated a bisexual person but it sounds like it could be fun
Of course it's cheating
Vote C
It's not cheating because it a same sex person and that's something that I would never be able to give to my partner
Vote D
It's not cheating because you should expect a bisexual person to satisfy their same sex needs even when they are dating you
Vote E
It's not cheating unless it's PIV sex
Vote F
It may be technically cheating but if I forgive them, maybe they'll be open to having threesomes
Vote G
GirlGuy
7
19