1 mo

I feel terrible about an incident I had with a guy that I trust? I am not sure if this is sexual assault because I agreed to some parts?

Anonymous
I like this guy and he “likes me” i guess we were making out and i agreed to that portion but i informed him that i am a virgin beforehand and i made it clear that i was not into ANYTHING vaginal or penetrative because i am taking my time and i just don’t feel ready i even said i might go a little traditional and do it when i’m married he said he gets it and nodded in agreement but then as we made out he decided he wants to touch around the red zones that i marked and stepped over and decided to kinda assault me? I don't know what to name it he held me and fondled with my body with my breasts with my vagina and he decided to finger me so hard i bled and i was actually in pain because i was not wet yet and that turned me off for sure because I didn’t consent i made it clear and i asked him to stop but he ignored me. He continued to touch me and do the most to hurt me but he didn’t penetrate me and he made weird commentaries the most disgusting to me about how he enjoyed fingering and how he enjoyed the drip of blood and crazier things. I want to report him but how can i prove this when i consented for kisses how can i prove this if he says well we had consensual rough fingering? I feel sick☹️
4
1