If women did not want to get cat called then why do they dress in sexy clothing?

ManHater
I can only assume women dress in sexy provocative clothing to gain attention from men and to put the other females in their place. I mean I don't get up in the morning to strap on a 12" prosthetic penis and walk around town with it hanging down the inside of my pant leg only to have girls ogle me with gasps.

So what's the deal? Women dress sexy and nice because they want attention, so if you did not dress in provocative clothing then you would not get cat called as much. I am a firm believer that you dress accordingly and is a reflection of what you wish to accomplish. Like why do women dress up in mini skirts and tits hanging out half way to go to a nightclub? Sure have fun, dance and get noticed by men...

I know women will throw up the argument that men should not treat women like sex objects because of what she wears and she has the right to dress like a prostitute on a Friday night making her rounds without issues. Well not my fault if cars stop and ask you how much for services.
10
9