Do you guys have sex with girls you're not attracted to just because you're horny?

Anonymous
So this guy texted me few months ago asking to meet and i told him i have a boyfriend. I use to have casual sex with him before my relationship. I broke up with my boyfriend. At first i wasn't about to text the other guy again even if i was fantasizing about him a lot. But i was really missing having sex so i texted him and then i asked him if he wants to meet some day. He asked me if i wanted to meet that day and i told him i was busy. He agreed on meeting a few days later. But a few hours later he texted me asking to meet that night and eventually i agreed. Do you think he really wanted to meet just because he was horny? Do you think there's any chance he likes me at all? I don't wanna a relationship or anything like that. I just want him to at least like me and not just wanting to have sex with me because he's horny and doesn't has any options. What do you thinking?
Do you guys have sex with girls you're not attracted to just because you're horny?
Add Opinion