Do you guys have sex with girls you're not attracted to just because you're horny?

Anonymous
So this guy texted me few months ago asking to meet and i told him i have a boyfriend. I use to have casual sex with him before my relationship. I broke up with my boyfriend. At first i wasn't about to text the other guy again even if i was fantasizing about him a lot. But i was really missing having sex so i texted him and then i asked him if he wants to meet some day. He asked me if i wanted to meet that day and i told him i was busy. He agreed on meeting a few days later. But a few hours later he texted me asking to meet that night and eventually i agreed. Do you think he really wanted to meet just because he was horny? Do you think there's any chance he likes me at all? I don't wanna a relationship or anything like that. I just want him to at least like me and not just wanting to have sex with me because he's horny and doesn't has any options. What do you thinking?
23
2