For straight people, did you ever experiment sexually with someone from the same sex in your preteen/early teens even though you’re entirely straight?

Anonymous
Before I start, I’m a straight male who has never felt an attraction to men/fantasized about being with men. I’ve had many girlfriends/sexual experiences with women, that we both very much enjoyed. However, When I was probably 11-12, I was watching porn with a friend of mine and then we both started masturbating while watching. This happened a couple more times and then one day, this kind of just happened: we started to jerk each other off just to see how it would feel, sense we had never had sex/fooled around with girls. Eventually we experimented with giving each other oral sex briefly. This happened a few times after too, but then it ended. Neither of us were attracted to each other romantically or even physically. We’re in our 20’s now and even since that point that we experimented, we both have had many girlfriends and never had any other same sex experiences. I’m looking back on these encounters I had with my friend when I was very young and wonder if anyone else had this happen to them? Like trying stuff out with a friend even though you aren’t attracted to your same sex at all? What does this all mean? Thanks!
1
7