He has a PE problem or he cums fast cause he doesn't give a fuck about me?

Anonymous
Is he insecure or he just doesn't care? Let me explain... I've had sex with 2 guys.

I met first guy A. I really used to like him but i didn't lost my virginity to him cause he said i shouldn't. He said he doesn't want a relationship and because i was quite younger (18-19) and a virgin he didn't want to have sex cause probably i would get attached. He said he didn't wanna hurt me, i should find someone closer to my age and stuff like that. I tried to explain him I'm not looking for a boyfriend anyways but after being literally naked in his bed and sawing not do anything i thought that he really doesn't like me.

So i moved on and i found another guy. Let's call him guy B. He was older than guy A. I lost my virginity to him and we end up dating for a while.

When guy A started communicating again and asked me if im dating anyone he seemed kinda jealous. I was kinda confused cause i thought he doesn't like me. He was asking me a lot of things about guy B. When we met and he asked me about the other guys size he became extremely insecure when it took me a while to answer. Things got worse later when we had sex and he cum as soon as he penetrated me. He seemed kinda embarrassed but he said that he doesn't care that this happened anyways. Same thing happened the other 2 times we had sex. When i asked him if there is anything wrong and he's cuming that fast he acted like he doesn't know what im talking about (lol). He was like "What do mean? What do you expect when you're having sex in public?" Lol guys it was less than 10 sec and we were somewhere that no one was able to see us really late at night. Then he asked me how much the other guy was lasting. Anyways i texted him a week ago asking to meet and he told me he's busy. Do you think he just doesn't like me? Thats why he didn't wanna have sex with me at first, avoids me and when we do have sex he cums so fast? Or do you think that he just has a PE problem and he can't control it?
3
0