2 d

Should I gift my girl friend with a guy she can have sex with?

humayun69
I am thinking od doing this for her birthday, we have been together for almost half a year now and few days ago she was so depressed and frustrated that she told me that im too small for her and every time we have sex she pretends to orgasm because it takes me 2 minutes tops and then I go to sleep but she has to finger herself or uses toys for hours before orgasm.

I wanted to help her out one day and asked her if I can eat her and she allowed me but I don't know what I was thinking the smell, taste and look of vaginas really turn me off and make me puke so I backed out but because of the whole talk of sex I got horny and asked for a blowjob and slept as soon as I came, and in the morning she told me she is feeling very down and is thinking of breaking up with me because I am un-able to satisfy her needs.

I have heard women have needs so for her birthday that is next month I have decided to gift her with man so she can have sex with and satisfy her needs while she also remains my girlfriend so she doesn't break up with me and luckily enough in my college I have found 2 guys with huge penises (found that out with little visits to the men's washroom) agreed to have sex with her.

I have decided to gift her with this because I don't want to lose her this is the most I have been with any girl and she also has the 10/10 body, she's literally my most prized possession. and she hates her fingers and toys because those make her do all the work so she gets tired. Am I wrong for this or is it ok/normal to gift your girlfriend with 2 guys to have sex with?
1
4