1 mo

Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?

People who take semi-nude or nude selfies and send them to other people usually justify their actions on the basis of "everybody does it." Well, I know that's not true because I'VE never done it. . . but I'm wondering how prevalent that is. Have you ever taken a semi-nude picture of yourself; this would be a picture in which your genitals are either covered by something or you are turned around so genitals are not visible. Ever taken a fully nude picture of yourself, or a picture of yourself masturbating? Did you send those pictures to anyone?
No, I have never taken a nude or semi-nude picture of myself
I have taken a semi-nude photo of myself (boobs or butt showing, but no genitals) but never sent it to anyone else
I have taken a semi-nude photo of myself (boobs or butt showing, but no genitals) and sent it to someone else
Vote C
I have taken a nude photo of myself (genitals exposed) but never sent it to anyone else
Vote D
I have taken a nude photo of myself (genitals exposed) and sent it to someone else
Vote E
I have taken a photo of myself masturbating but never sent it to anyone else
Vote F
I have taken a photo of myself masturbating and sent it to someone else
Vote G
GirlGuy
30
35