1 mo

Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?

elizamichale1
Gagers!

I know not many people are pro breastfeeding let alone extended one but here i am i want to know how people react to this and what are their opinions and what do they base them on as i personally do support it and i am all pro for it.
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
Whats your take on Extended Breastfeeding as it is becoming pretty common these days.
There are many mums out there who are doing it for couple years and upto 5 years too.
There are some who are doing it even upto 10 years and i have read in paper or magazines that in some cases mums take it upto 15 years too but thats rare though.
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
I appreciate your time and opinions and for those who do not like this please dont get all angry and if not simply ignore and move along.
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(A) Breastfeeding is the most beautiful thing so is extended
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(B) Extended Breastfeeding is fine but do it indoors only
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(C) Mums who do extended Breastfeeding just do it to show off their tits
Vote C
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(D) Extended Breastfeeding is ok but only upto 5 years
Vote D
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(E) I support it only because it prevents mums from breast cancer
Vote E
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(F) I support extended breastfeeding only because it keeps both mum and child calm
Vote F
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
(G) I do not support extended breastfeeding at all
Vote G
GirlGuy
20 d
Sorry guys i couldn't get online due to some work

Anyways thanks all of u for ur opinions but i am quite shocked to see the end results tbh because initially i was happy to see that most people were in favour of it but now i can see most people are against extended breastfeeding and tbh i did not see any sound arguments for their opinion
Is extended breastfeeding acceptable?
57
26