Girls, do you think it's okay to buy a pair of heels for my boyfriend?

manonoliveira
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, he is a really great person and we are happy together. I would like to make new experiences, that he explores more his feminine side. I'm talking to him about it, and he's a little reluctant to the idea, because he's scared for his manhood and what people are going to say. I told him that he didn't have to be worried about his manhood, that just because he wears a pair of heels doesn't mean he won't be a man anymore. I also told him that it is sure that some people will criticize it, but that we do not live for others and I also told him that many other people will approve of that. I told him that we live in a world with fewer and fewer gender stereotypes. He finally agreed that I order this pair of heels from him, we should receive them tomorrow, I can't wait for him to try them lol. Do you think buying a pair of heels for my boyfriend is a bad thing?
Girls, do you think its okay to buy a pair of heels for my boyfriend?
6