4 d

Men are you intimidated by lesbians since it’s seen as competition for the same women?

I see it as competition sometimes when you have some guy being macho behind a woman. I’m not saying their is anything wrong in regards to competition, but it is when a guy makes it and than whines about it. This confirms that some women have power and it has nothing to do with equality it’s always been about sexuality. Sexuality has no barriers on women and what their capable of doing in the work field , relationships, and etc. Equality has always been about being equal in regards to men as women. I never saw men as my equal challenge , but more say of as a woman who can live fully in my sexuality and thrive on that. Men have it twisted especially when it comes to concept of lesbians and how that comes into place of being one. I didn’t wake up one day and said I want to be gay - this was an aspect of me that I embraced on because of characteristics I loved on women at 13-15. I rather deal with the masculine / femininity aspect of a woman because she can balance both ( all women and men have both aspects ) believe it or not. I want both lol , but it’s never been about equality for women who understand themselves and femininity. There are a lot of lesbians who hate men and those are your undercover feminist to a degree. I can’t hate what I don’t desire and I can’t hate what I have no experiences with. Sorry men ! There are a lot of women who genetically know who they are and they embrace that.
4 d
Yes I opened this question for women this time ! Love ❤️ you guys 🌈🏳️‍🌈😊
4 d
Equality is what feminist created. Sexuality is what women are suppose to be living by how I see it !
32
0