3 d

Is it wrong to break it off with someone because they refuse to fulfill your sexual desires?

Anonymous
I've been texting this girl I met online for a month. We were only on speaking terms, the relationship wasn't official and we never met in person. I decided that we should talk about sex. It may seem early to talk about sex within the first month, but I just wanted to get it out of the way and come to an agreeance so there's no surprises in the future. Talk about what we want, what we will never do, yata yata yata. I started to talk about my desires first to break the ice and encourage her to share. I admitted that I have a foot fetish and I want my face sat on, and she said "THAT'S DISGUSTING!! I'm NOT DOING THAT!!" So I replied "Then I don't want to be in this relationship", and she put my ass on BLAST!! She called me nasty, disgusting, gross, pervert, no girl will do that for you, you're going to die alone, you should just forget about your desires because it's never going to happen, you can have a rubber foot and ass and have your sick pleasure with those but not with me. I only got that far before I blocked her. That happened 3 days ago and I'm still thinking what the hell!! Is it wrong for me to have fetishes? Why did she feel the need to dog me out? I think group sex, open relationships, scat, and flings are gross, but I'll never disparage people who like that because they have their desires just like I have mine. Am I trippin' here? Should I bottle up my desires and get into an unhappy relationship?
NOT WRONG AT ALL, GET WHAT YOU WANT
COMPLETELY WRONG, FUCK YOUR DESIRES
GirlGuy
2
10