4 d

I have feelings for my Friends with benefits help me do I tell him I want more?

Anonymous
I’ve known him for 8 months now and we have good sex and he enjoys it and cums in me and says he wants my children and we used to go on dates but now he only uses me for sex and the way he speaks to me he’s just started speaking to me like trash. He used to speak to me in a nice manner but now he speaks to me like a object, we get along so so so well when we are together we used to have sleep overs and watch movies and go out on dates and now he just has sex with me then leaves. I messaged him today saying i want you and he just replied saying ‘Helloo’ i don’t know if he knows i have feelings for him. We agreed on it being a fun thing but i caught feelings, shall i tell him i want more but he’s only 18 and and i’m 19 and he dosent want anything serious he said or shall i just carry on being his friends with benefits?

I was really depressed over this guys when we fell out before and he ignored me for 4 weeks
4
2