2 d

Why do SOME women love getting (for lack of a better term) "Face Fucked"? what do they get out of it?

Yes I do watch a lot of pornography, im guilty, and see this act performed regularly. But i've seen that some women really like this. From a guys perspective it just looks painful and uncomfortable BUT if a woman i was having relations with really desired this i would do it for here.

So yeah to the few (i put the word "some" in the title) women that enjoy this, why do you like it? you don't find it very painful to enjoy? I just wanna hear from women on this.
Why do SOME women love getting (for lack of a better term) Face Fucked? what do they get out of it?
Inspired by this question:
While getting a blowjob would you stay still and enjoy what I am doing or would you hold my head and face fuck me?
11