3 d

Why did he act like this?

moongeminisun
I drove down to visit my boyfriend he lives over an hour away.

I got down there and he met me at the door, and we went up to his room. he plays games so I just watched him, and then he let me try it out lol. Then I laid in the bed and he ate me out, and I gave him a BJ but he didn't cum when I gave him it he eventually had to finish on to me (IT was one of my first times) But he came on my chest, and then handed me a piece of clothing to wipe off with. he was acting different, very quiet like we went to the gas station after he paid for my gas which was nice. but like whenever I go down there I only stay for a few hours cause he acts like he wants me to leave after we've done that one thing. Even when I spend the night he acts like he wants me to leave first thing in the morning. I am just really confused, cause when he drives to me he stays for 4 hours and we only see each other once a week. I feel like more of a friends with benefits than a relationship. I have told him multiple times I wanted to see him more, he says we will and nothing ever happens. I just need advice!! Is this worth it?
3 d
I am nowhere near perfect. I just don't know what to do.
Why did he act like this?
4
1