1 mo

When penetrating/being penetrated, do you also like to sexually multitask?

I dont mean the foreplay BEFORE the sex nor the cuddle session AFTER the sex... But like do you get buck DURING the sex as well? I Had to ask because some people actually dont care to do anything more than give/take. I believe theyre classified as #SelfishLovers or DeadFish... My fave thing is to makeout, have my tits sucked on, or feel him run his fingers through my hair while being diiicked down. #FeelFreeToList #DirtyDesii
I like to kiss/lick/suck on the boobs/nips
I like to feel on her boobs/smack her azz/rub her clit (or scratch his back/grab his balls/squeeze his butt)
Yes i like to makeout
Vote C
Yes i like to choke/be choked OR pull/run my fingers through their hair
Vote D
All of the above
Vote E
Honestly none. Thats too much work when we could do that BEFORE or AFTER the actual sex/penetration. I just wanna sit/lay there and let him/her do the work
Vote F
I have yet to experience any of the above
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
I only want it to just be the two of us but i want us to multitask to the point that it feels like a threesome 🤣 matter fact A WHOLE DAMN ORGY as we make eachother orgasm in every way from targeting our sensitive spots #makeithappen 🙌👏🙏
1 mo
Thanks for all the answers but some #deadfish men/women are on this post lyin like hell rn. Look at poll option F talkin about 0 votes 🤣👏
media3.giphy.com/media/WZOffTa9X1FZe/giphy.gif
83
27