29 d

What are the advantages of being with a virgin?

Anonymous
Virgin-shaming is so common in this overly-sexual society we live in. Myself, I’ve experienced it myself when my female friends told me I should have fun in my college years and “find what’s the best for you”. Oh, and “experienced guys are less creepy” apparently.

My former friend in university lost hers to a guy (she’s Nigerian born in Canada and he’s Vietnamese) and I always thought they were better as friends because he was a total player (he was even flirting with me when I hung out with them). Well, he cheated on her and she became “asexual”. I don’t know if she was traumatized or experienced deep regret, but that further supporter my decision to wait until marriage.
I do think guys are shamed much more for it. My former male friend (he’s 22) lost his virginity to a 35 yr old woman, and I just felt deep sadness for him because it wasn’t even special. He even told me how we always wanted a nice girlfriend but yeah, I guess his dick came first. They were drunk and she started kissing him. He even told me her “face was like aged milk but her body was like fine wine” lol. I’ve seen movies like American Pie and the 40-Year-Old Virgin and it’s unfortunate how the virgin characters think. That they’re not good enough.

Anyways, I wouldn’t be able to have pre-marital sex and I came up with this conclusion without the help of religion! Though my family is conservative so I guess that helps, but I had many opportunities to lose it. I wouldn’t be able to deal with the heartbreak if the guy left me after I did it with him. I’m not that strong in that way even though I can be strong-minded.
19
3