25 d

Should women be allowed to "free the nipples"? are they asking for it?

Anonymous
I get horny whenever I see tits so why do the women suddenly feel the need to expose their breasts to the world, it is literally the most disturbing thing ever. I personally never took off my shirt as a boy and I am called a sissy girl for it but I don't mind it because I can never imagine people staring at my nipples and back at all, it creeps me out.
a trans womans breasts
a trans woman's breasts
That is an example of what im talking about, like I said before this picture makes me horny why would women want to remove their bras and shirts when it has that effect on people, why don't females understand they are basically asking for it when they roam around with their breasts in the wind.

Here's another thing that women do to tease people
no bra
no bra
as much as I am against of women not showing off their bodies this is however acceptable as everything that should be covered up is covered up.
censored breasts
censored breasts
So whether women like it or not breasts will always be censored, if you think if breasts are just natural objects and shouldn't be shamed then genitals are natural too and should be exposed as well.

I would love to know your opinions too, especially girls.
should be covered up like a proper woman
should be "free" and exposed to the whole world much like prostitutes
GirlGuy
25 d
before you vote, imagine your female relatives including your mother and sister topless in streets.
25 d
I should've made it clear being nude on nude beaches is completely ok
20
30