26 d

So why is acceptable for 2 girls to be an option in sexual escapades, but people don't accept the LGBTQ+ community?

Pogi-Paddy
I have seen a bunch of questions here about "would you like to be in a escapade with FFM or MMF in the bedroom" but very few people accept the LGBTQ+ community.

To me this is hypocritical because if it is okay for you all in the bedroom, it should be therefore acceptable within society. What are your thoughts.

PS If you are going to have the desire to spew your religiosity on this question, please refrain from doing this, otherwise you will be erased. I have no desire to listen to your religious or moral intolerance with this question.
So why is acceptable for 2 girls to be an option in sexual escapades, but people dont accept the LGBTQ+ community?
26 d
Yes I lack tolerance for religious opinions because I don't have any good experience with religion, so yes you have a point. 🌹
10
1