24 d

Guys, would you date a girl with smaller boobs?

Anonymous
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
I saw a poll posted earlier today asking guys about their preference for bra cup size. I think these questions are posted to try to boost the morale of girls with small boobs who hear that ALL guys prefer girls with big boobs (which isn't true.)

But it seems to me that question does not produce the best answer because preferring bigger boobs doesn't mean that you wouldn't date a girl with smaller boobs. (I'll bet most of you would be willing to date the girl in this picture!) I prefer women with small boobs but I was married to a woman who was 36D because boob size is a preference but not a deal breaker for me.

For this question, assume that "small boobs" means anything that is 34B or smaller. Would you date a girl with smaller boobs? Have you? Did you find anything about smaller boobs that made them better than medium or big boobs?
No, I once dated a girl with small boobs and I'll never do that again
No, I've never dated a girl with small boobs and I never will
Yes, I prefer small boobs and I certainly would
Vote C
Yes, even though I prefer medium or large boobs, a girl having small boobs would not be a deal breaker for me
Vote D
Maybe, it would depend on the total package: how she looks otherwise and her personality
Vote E
Probably not. The rest of the package would really need to be extraordinary for me to date a girl with small boobs
Vote F
GirlGuy
52