27 d

I’ll say it again some men want entitlement to intimacy and women?

Yes , when a man loses access to this he looses his power and it messes with his ego. If all women vanished off the planet or went gay men would go nuts and sleep with each other. ( let’s argue ).. men chase lesbians for sex and you chase women for sex idc if you want women for relationships or marriage - sex is the holy grail and women you have the power between your legs. This is why straight men are intimidated by lesbians because we have the power when two females are together. Straight men hate gay men because they see them as weak or vulnerable. All you incels and bitter rejects can go to hell. Idc if you call me a misandrist or feminist it’s the truth.
27 d
Your double standards ( MEN ) is BS.. you don’t outsmart women like me. Try again - sorry not sorry.
27 d
Don’t worry I know every female isn’t gay.. same broken tube you men rant lol.. it’s repetitive.. it’s competition for sex ( females ) that’s the prize right? No worries I don’t sleep with bicurious , bisexual , or straight women.. give me 100 lesbians 🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈
8
2