23 d

How many times do you allow your partner to orgasm before you allow yourself to?

Lol I know guys like the girl to come first but some girls like the guy to cum first. It would be lovely if we could all just cum in sync instantly 🤣 I’ll be nice and cum at least once, but before i cum all those times after, he needs to cum at least once after me. Seeing his reactions when he cums is what makes me cum
#FeelFreeToList #CumToMe
They need to cum at least once
Vote A
They need to cum at least twice
Vote B
They need to cum at least thrice
Vote C
Wym? I’m cumming first mf
Vote D
Im not cumming regardless
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
22 d
Im just shocked so many people say its easy for the guy to cum. I’m also shocked so many say most guys tire after they cum that one time. I mustve had some pumped up exes. Cause one could cum in 5 mins and fck all day. The other could cum in 10-20 mins and fck all day. They always got hard again in no more than 2 mins. We just couldnt fck the next day cause we’d be hurtin from goin all day. I couldnt even walk 🤣 but he wasn't hurtin too bad cause he still enjoyed head the next day & came after
21 d
Of course many of us cum from being fingered or eaten out but i was referring to penetration. I shouldve specified. So im asking how many times does your partner need to cum through penetrative sed before you allow yourself to. I say allow because some people be edging themselves and shit. I’ll never understand that tho
How many times do you allow your partner to orgasm before you allow yourself to?
Add Opinion