23 d

How many times do you allow your partner to orgasm before you allow yourself to?

Lol I know guys like the girl to come first but some girls like the guy to cum first. It would be lovely if we could all just cum in sync instantly 🤣 I’ll be nice and cum at least once, but before i cum all those times after, he needs to cum at least once after me. Seeing his reactions when he cums is what makes me cum
#FeelFreeToList #CumToMe
They need to cum at least once
They need to cum at least twice
They need to cum at least thrice
Vote C
Wym? I’m cumming first mf
Vote D
Im not cumming regardless
Vote E
GirlGuy
22 d
Im just shocked so many people say its easy for the guy to cum. I’m also shocked so many say most guys tire after they cum that one time. I mustve had some pumped up exes. Cause one could cum in 5 mins and fck all day. The other could cum in 10-20 mins and fck all day. They always got hard again in no more than 2 mins. We just couldnt fck the next day cause we’d be hurtin from goin all day. I couldnt even walk 🤣 but he wasn't hurtin too bad cause he still enjoyed head the next day & came after
21 d
Of course many of us cum from being fingered or eaten out but i was referring to penetration. I shouldve specified. So im asking how many times does your partner need to cum through penetrative sed before you allow yourself to. I say allow because some people be edging themselves and shit. I’ll never understand that tho
72
21