22 d

Do you personally NEED lube when it comes to sex/masturbation?

It shocks me to read on here how many people use lube because I dont know many in person who do lol. My exes and i never needed it for sex nor when i masturbated em. My old friends never mentioned needing to use it with their guys. Is lube just used when the girl isn't wet enough? Or is it for when you’ve gone too many rounds and start to dry out? Or is it just for when you use condoms? Even when my first ex and i used condoms the few times we did, we still never needed lube. I hope we never have to because i’d prob turn up allergic to it or sumn.
#FeelFreeToList #CumToMe #LoveEmOrLubeEm
I’ve always used lube
I’ve never used lube
I’ll probably have to use lube
Vote C
I’ve tried lube before but dont need it
Vote D
GirlGuy
20 d
When i asked about lube, i meant if girls use it on their guys, not themselves. Also, im glad my exes precame a lot and i was always wet so lube wasn't needed. Im not into anal so that didn't even cross my mind when asking this question. I was referring to vaginal sex only. I hate when girls/guys spit on a dick. I’d be turned off and put my clothes back on 😂 i think precum or the girls wetness is the best bet. Glad to see so many are old school and didn't need lube
88
24