22 d

How would you respond if your small breasted girlfriend wanted to get implants?

Sometimes, the mention of small boobs makes some girls cringe. They know what happens next: comments such as "You look like a little girl" or "Don't worry. They'll probably get bigger when you have babies." Another user wanted to ask this question but was afraid that she would get derogatory comments about being insecure, so I am asking the question for her.

Suppose you are dating a girl with small boobs. According to a recent poll on this site, about 70-80% of all guys either have dated, or would date, a girl with small boobs. So what if she comes to you and says that she wants to get implants? She wants to increase from a 32A to a 34C. How would you respond? Would you agree with her decision? Would you be concerned about the risks attendant to all surgical procedures? Would you be concerned about the procedure not having a good outcome? Would you be concerned about the "playground" being off limits while she recovered? Would you be concerned about not being attracted to her after the procedure? Would you be concerned that she might become more attractive to other guys and you would have competition for her affections?

Guys, how would you react? Ladies, if you have been through a breast implant procedure, how did your boyfriend respond before and after the procedure?
I would never date a small breasted girl
I'd tell her that I probably wouldn't be attracted to her after she got implants
I would be opposed but would also try to understand her insecurity about her boobs and be supportive of her decision
Vote C
I would not be opposed and I would support her decision
Vote D
I would agree with her decision but recognize the risks of any surgical procedure and therefore reluctantly support her position
Vote E
I would agree with her decision and fully support her
Vote F
Something else and I will explain in comments
Vote G
GirlGuy
10
64