27 d

If you liked someone but they randomly sent you a nude, would you still pursue them if what you saw was disappointing?

RANDOM SCENARIO— The two of you are not dating yet. But they decide to be all cocky and randomly send a nude. You’re not impressed by what you see. But you just thank them for the nude anyways (or angrily tell them to never to do that again without asking). Do you continue to pursue them, knowing their naked body (chest, tummy, ass, genitals, etc) turns you off?
#FeelFreeToList #CumToMe #LoveEmOrLeaveEm
MY THOUGHTS— Not only do nudes do nothing for me, but if i find myself not attracted to it, then the whole image of the guy is ruined. I need to be attracted to the whole appeal of the diick (the color, shape, and if its veiny, scarred, circ/uncirc, short/long, slim/thick/fat, etc.) Im not a size queen but I’m also not into “trying before buying”. If you see someone nude before You’ve committed to them and Find yourself no longer attracted, you have every right to not want to continue pursing. But I’d never tell someone thats why i’m stopping what we started. Thats kinda mean. And if I’m already dating the person (before having seen them nude) and i already love them, then I’d stick around in hopes it grows on me. If it doesn't, then i would leave. Sounds shallow, but thats how i see it. You gotta have a pretty diick in order for me to want to suck it.
I’d still pursue because looks dont matter
I’d still pursue because looks dont matter as much
I’d still pursue because maybe they’d grow on me
Vote C
I’d still pursue because i find myself unattractive as well
Vote D
I would not still pursue because they stooped low by sending a nude of themselves, especially when i didn't ask for it
Vote E
I would not still pursue because what i saw, i found unattractive unfortunately
Vote F
I would not still pursue them if i found them unattractive even if i claimed to love them or have already had sex with them
Vote G
GirlGuy
27 d
For those who dont understand, let me change the scenario... Lets Say you asked for a nude but y'all aren't officially dating yet. He/she sends it but you find end up finding their body/parts unattractive. Would you still pursue them in the long run or eventually find an excuse to end it
26 d
Yep most of you are on the right track. The main question is really focused on looks and sexual compatibility. Would you still want to have sex with or give oral sex to something you find revolting? The underlying issues are that of, is the person lacking class for randomly sending a nude... and how many other people do they easily expose themselves too.
51
23