Is pegging normal for a second date? Is pegging now less taboo?

Anonymous
A girl I’ve been seeing and I recently started hooking up and she’s been pegging me regularly since the second date. We started talking about sex on the first date and what positions we like. We started talking about more kinky activities and I jokingly brought up pegging thinking she’d say it was disgusting. She wasn’t disgusted by it but looked intrigued. We then started to talk about other things and the date was over. The next weekend rolls around and we planned another date. We decided to go for a light meal and talk some more. Our conversation was non-sexual and she asked if we should go back to her place. Once we got there, she said she had a surprise and disappeared for a couple minutes. When she came out, she was wearing a strapon along with some lingerie. I was confused at first but then I remembered she didn’t hate the idea of pegging on the first date. She was just thinking it over. She asked if I wanted to try it and at first I was shocked but then I figured why not. So I got on the bed bent over and she entered me from behind. The feeling what incredible. She hit my prostate so well I thought she had practice. She started grabbing my hips and started pounding me pretty hard. After a couple minutes, she asked me to lay on my back and then she entered me again. I wasn’t fully hard at first, which was kinda embarrassing, but she started stroking me while penetrating me so that got me hard instantly. After only a couple minutes of her inside me and stroking me, I felt like I was about to cum and she immediately put her mouth over my cock and I came in her mouth. She then swallowed my cum and I lay there just shocked over what just happened. She asked what I thought and of course I said it was incredible. We then just hung out for a few hours at her place watching Netflix. It’s been a little over a month since our first date and I’m still blown away how quickly we got intimate.
Are there other girls who can relate? Is this more common now?
2
3